Here's our simple visual guide for installing Rustic Rough Sawn.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE INSTALLING
Product should be stored in the area where it's to be installed for 10 days to 2 weeks to allow product to acclimate to moisture conditions of the room. All surfaces that this product is applied to should be dry. When applied over masonry, waterproofing should be done and vapor barrier applied prior to installation.
FOR INTERIOR USE ONLY
Click here to read and print out the full list of installation instructions.
BASIC INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
For realistic appearance, use square black masonry nails to mimic old cut nails.
- Install in a vertical or horizontal application by nailing directly through drywall into studs. Vertical applications may require furring strips on a minimum of 24” centers.
A few things to know
- Store your Rustic Rough Sawn inside where it is to be installed for 2 weeks in order to let the wood acclimate to the moisture content of the room.
- Prevent damage: Don't expose the boards to direct sunlight, rain, or moisture.
- Install on interior walls, interior ceilings, wainscoting, tables, shelving bars, kitchen islands, etc.
- Please, don't install on floors or on exterior siding.
- Wood is nature's product, expect variations in color and grain pattern.